Easy Raw Chocolate
- • 3/4 cup coconut oil
- • 3/4 cup coconut butter
- • 1 cup cacao powder
- • 1 tsp vanilla powder (or scraped vanilla bean)
- • pinch of sea salt (use pink Himalayan for best results)
- • 2 tbs. liquid sweetener of choice (agave, honey, maple syrup, etc.)
- Gently melt the coconut butter and coconut oil in a dehydrator, in the sunshine (my personal favourite!),or in a double boiler on low heat.
- Whisk in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a small pan, chocolate molds, or directly into your mouth. ;)
- Set in refrigerator until solid. (About 30 minutes)
- You're done! Break into chunks and enjoy your raw chocolate!