Coffee Buster Warm Elixir
- 2 tablespoons Coastal Roots blend tea from Harmonic Arts
- 2 cups water (to make tea decoction)
- 1/2 cup each of brazil nuts and organic shredded coconut
- 2 cups water (to make nut milk)
- 2 tablespoons Dandy Blend
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ashwaganda powder
- 1/4 teaspoon shilajit powder
- 1 tablespoon honey, agave or maple syrup (optional, if desired)
- 2 medjool dates
- 5 drops English Toffee Stevia
- 1 tablespoon lucuma powder
- 1/2 tablespoon mesquite powder
- 1/2 teaspoon 14 blend mushroom powder
This particular lovely elixir is a multi stage process, but soooooo worth it!
First you want to make your tea base. Bring your water and the tea to a rolling boil, then let steep at a mild simmer for about 30 minutes. Let cool before making your elixir. For the nut milk, blend the brazil nuts, coconut and 2 cups water together in a high speed blender and strain through a nut milk bag.
Put the tea and the nut milk together in the blender along with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and creamy. This recipe keeps for two or three days in the refrigerator. It may be slightly warmed on the stovetop, making sure it is not heated above 118 so as to preserve the nutrients in the milk and raw ingredients.