Beets for Beauties
- 4 cucumbers
- one bunch of celery
- one or two apples, depending on sweetness and size
- one piece of fresh turmeric root (optional)
- One piece of fennel.....I put in one frond
- One bunch of baby beets with greens attached, or one medium beet
- two bunches of mixed greens such as kale, arugula, collards, parsley, etc.
- 5 lemons
Run all ingredients through a juicer. Use the freshest ingredients you can find....local is best! If you don't have fresh baby beets with good greens attached, use a medium sized beet or two and an extra bunch of greens. Beet greens are actually higher in iron than the beets themselves, so they are a great addition if you can get thim!